Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ditch the Stress

OK, I've been having some trouble uploading my sermons and I just figured out that I am an idiot. I forgot to convert the wav file to an MP3. I run everything through my audio program in lossless format which saves it as a wav file. This lets us get the best quality audio on the CDs. In fact I have to muddy them just a smidge because some of our people are audiophiles and they say the sound is too "crisp." Anyways, this format has been making it impossible for me to upload new sermons and I just haven't had the time to figure out what I've been doing wrong. I'm a total moron sometimes.

Anywho, this sermon is called Ditch the Stress and is about what causes stress, how it affects you, and most importantly how to Ditch the Stress. Give me some feedback on it because I have a lot of control on how this guy preaches.

Ditch the Stress

If you click on it you should be able to download the file. This is the first time I've done a direct link so I don't know how it works.

*Keeps fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. I know exactly you mean about keeping crayons under lock and key.

    People always laugh at me, because I can never find anything but pencils to write with in my house; but if it's not something I can easily erase, around here it just goes straight into the trash can.

    Hope you found the Kate you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete